Sunday, January 6, 2008

There's something you don't see every day Chauncey

Barney the dinosaur blundering about in the dark.

Barney the dinosaur tearing his head off. Not that I don't think that was a good thing. Just sort of weird.
"I love you, you love me.... Aggghhh! Goodbye cruel world!" riiiippppp!

Elmo running past muttering "shit shit shit."

Bert running about in a frenzy (OK, that part is typical) yelling "Where is my hat! Where is that god damned cowboy hat! Fuck, I hate that hat!"

Ernie looking at you upside down, because his head is flipped over backward while he stands in front of a fan with cold air blowing down his neck.

Tina Turners legs. Can some one explain to me how she can have a seventy year old face, and seventeen year old legs? Christina Aguilera's legs aren't that nice.

Carlos Santana asking if you want him to grab you anything while he is at Starbucks.

A Stegosaurus staring at you from inside a semi trailer.

No comments: